Recipe
Ornaments - from A Child's Year, welded to make the card
Circles - from George & Basic shapes
Patterned paper - DCWV Holiday stack
Cardstock - DCWV Textured Brights
Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder
Ribbon, button - from stash
Silver cord for hanging - Michael's
Pop dots
I'm entering this ornament card into a few challenges:
Always Crafting: Whimsical Wednesday Challenge with Jess - anything goes!
Cooking With Cricut: Challenge #7 - any project that has to do with decking your halls or commemorating the look of the season.
Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge Me Monday #38 - Ribbon Challenge - use ribbon somewhere on your Cricut project.
Getting Cricky with K. Andrew: Simply Charming Cricut Challenge - anything goes as long as it's charming and cute.
More Than Favors: Wacky Wednesday #17 - anything Christmas-themed, include some embossing.
Have a great weekend!
~Sharon
Always Crafting: Whimsical Wednesday Challenge with Jess - anything goes!
Cooking With Cricut: Challenge #7 - any project that has to do with decking your halls or commemorating the look of the season.
Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge Me Monday #38 - Ribbon Challenge - use ribbon somewhere on your Cricut project.
Getting Cricky with K. Andrew: Simply Charming Cricut Challenge - anything goes as long as it's charming and cute.
More Than Favors: Wacky Wednesday #17 - anything Christmas-themed, include some embossing.
Have a great weekend!
~Sharon
25 comments:
Too cute!! Very creative card:) Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week!
How cute. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.
Very pretty!
Hi Sharon,
What a cute Ornament Card. I hope you dont mind but I may have to scraplift :)
Im sure nana & papa will love it. And it will def become a tree ornament this year.
Thanks for playing along at Whimisical Wednesday.
Jess
Love your card...super cute. TFS
hugs,jen
I'm now your newest follower.
jennyscards.blogspot.com
Fantabulously adorable ornament
The Scrapoholic (Fantabulous Design Team Member)
http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com
So pretty.
TFS
Erin
Love this card..fantastic colors too.. adorable littles as well :)
I love, love this card. What a clever idea! I am sure Nana and Papa will love it. And those twins are two cute!! They do look very happy!
What a beautiful card, Sharon! And your twins are adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking With Cricut.
This is beautiful! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)
This is super cute!!!
TFS
What a cute card! I love that cute picture! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.
Wow!! What a great card !! Love the details in this little ornament.. TFS
Hugs & Scraps
Melissa
What a fantastic little project! I've been looking for ideas that use photos, and this is an awesome one :)
What a fabulous ornament - and a great way to offer thanks! I love the papers and embossing. Great job!
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!
I love this! The colours and paper and button and ribbon.. i can go on.. lol Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
This is super cute! Your kids are adorable :0). Thanks for stopping by my blog and for you sweet comment! I am following you now! Have a blessed day.
Hugs, Carol L.
What a beautiful card. That would be perfect for a Christmas ornament. Right on the front of Nana and Papa's tree. Thanks for joining the Whimsical Wednesday challenge. Don't forget to stop by my blog on Friday night and Saturday morning for a Jolly Holly blog hop...lots of projects and blog candy.
Stephanie
This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love this!
Thanks for playing with me at Getting Cricky for the 3 Birds on Parad Cricut Cartridge!
all the cricky best,
k
Very cute tfs!!!
I love this!! Thank you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors! Hope to see you back for more!
Happy Crafting!
Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com
Very pretty!!! I love the ornament with the picture of your 2 cute little girls:) Aww so cute!!!!!
Love the shape. So adorable :)
Hello Sharon. Yes you won the Irock!:) There is something wrong with my e-mail and everything in my in box got deleted. Can you re-send me your address? I don't see your e-mail on here or else I would have tried to contact you that way. Thanks:)
Stephanie
Post a Comment